Bajaj Maxima CARGO
The Maxima range is powered by a 236CC DTSi petrol or a 470CC diesel engine. Which means, you can do more trips, carry more load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The Maxima cargo can be easily converted into multiple formats like high deck, delivery van, food truck etc. This allows you to carry all kinds of cargo like perishable goods, farm produce, utilities etc.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE MAXIMA CARGO
The Maxima Cargo is powered by the 470 cc Kubota Diesel Engine or a 236 CC DTSi petrol engine. Apart from being incredibly powerful, the Maxima Cargo also gives you unmatched ability to carry all types of cargo.
The tray dimensions and wheelbase in the Maxima Cargo has been designed to optimise your growing business needs. While the wide, long trays allows you to carry more load, the long wheelbase gives the vehicle the perfect balance. Not to mention, the high ground...
The Maxima Cargo comes with a strong chassis. Due to the reinforced high strength steel alloy, the chassis of the Maxima Cargo has enhanced structural rigidity - which adds up to improved load carrying ability and longer life.
The new hi-tech Constant Velocity Shaft with tripod bush joints gives you a maintenance-free drive for 100,000 km. It also offers you a smooth drive even with heavy loads.
The first-in-class front fork with twin shock absorbers gives you a car-type driving comfort on any type of road.
BIGGER 10” TYRES
The Maxima range with bigger tyres enable car type driving comfort over all types of road conditions.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four stroke, air & oil cooled
- Max Power: 10.5 Ps @ 4500 rpm
- Max Torque: 19 Nm @ 3500 rpm
- Displacement: 236 cc
- Max Speed:58 KM/HR
- Clutch:Wet, multiplate
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: Hydraulic expanding friction shoe - Leading Trailing Type
- Brake Size Rear: Hydraulic expanding friction shoe - Leading Trailing Type
- Tyre Front: 4.50 - 10, 8 Ply
- Tyre Rear: 4.50 - 10, 8 Ply
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulically actuated brake shoes – Leading & Trailing Type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulically actuated brake shoes – Leading & Trailing Type
- Wheel Base: 2125 mm
- Frame Type: Monocoque chassis with central beam and cross member welded
- Length x Width x Height: 3230 mm x 1493 mm x 1818 mm
- Ground Clearance: 190 mm
- Suspension Front: Fork with Leading arms and Anti-dive link, twin hydraulic shock absorbers and helical springs
- Kerb Weight: 475 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Independently sprung rear wheels by trailing arms with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- System: DC
- Battery: 12V, 32AH
- Tail Lamps: 12V 21/5W or 18/5W
- Head Lamps: 12V 35/35W, Twin Headlamps